CLICK ON THE FLAGS TO GO TO THE PARTNER PAGES
WHO ARE THE PLAYERS?
The direct players in the project game are therefore:
- Project partners as facilitators, framemakers and enablers
- Partners’ gamification facilitators
- Two different teams of hard-to-reach-adults in each practice partner community, taking into account the distribution of men and women
- Gamification experts at transnational level feeding the project’s gamification engine
The indirect players might for example be:
- Various community players and organisations, depending on the nature of the missions
- Special support alliances for example in the fields of media or networking
- European consultancy players offering on-request-guidance (listed in the application)
- How to reach the hard-to-reach?
- All practice partners are able to establish lasting and in-depths work alliances with groups of hard-to-reach-adults, as this was the key criteria in the partnering.
Each adult team is expected to count max 5-10 adults.
Hard-to-reach-adults will be interpreted as:
- Adults normally not engaged in learning, training or community activities
- Adults suffering from long-term unemployment or similar life or work dead-end
- Adults 30 +
- An intentional distribution of men and women needed
- Adults participating must be able to participate; adults suffering from severe alcoholism, abuse of drugs or heavy medication cannot participate